On the connectivity front, the No.1 X2 now supports 4G LTE networks. Yes, the phone can take advantage of high speed internet browsing, making it one of the few true rugged phones out there with this capability. High speed web access can always come in handy, especially when you are outdoors and there are no Wi-Fi networks available. Moreover, the large display with 4G LTE support would really enhance the user’s browsing experience.
Finally, the company has also upgraded the processor on this new device. Instead of the cheap MT6582 processor found on the No.1 X1, this new model comes with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410 processor (MSM8916). This 64-bit chipset features Cortex-A53 architecture. As a result, the phone would perform smoothly without any lags.
- NO.1 Smartband F1 and Mi Band 2 comprehensive comparison
- Compare No.1 Smartwatch with Apple Watch
- The Differences Between NO.1 D5 and NO.1 D5+
- Five Reasons to Buy the NO.1 G5
- About NO.1 D6 Smartwatch System Bug Solution
- Instructions of DIY custom dial - NO.1 D5, NO.1 D6 watch face DIY
- NO.1 Released Newly Language Pack Version D of Smart Watch G2
- WIN7 Driver Installation
- Using method of DIY custom dial
- NO.1 G3, un full circular poderoso Smartwatch